The steps to follow for intermittent catheterization in boy
Here's how to empty your bladder using a probe in boys. Our explanatory video explains you step by step how to proceed in a simple, efficient, secure and hygienic way.
Here is a summary of the different stages
- Wash your hands with soap and soap
- Check the material you will need
2- Soft soap
3- possibly compresses
- Remove the label on the sticker sticker of the packaging and stick it on a clean and smooth surface so as to hang the packaging and make it accessible when you are ready to probe yourself.
- Open the upper part of the packaging delicately the ring to you and then down by revealing only the connector
- Take off your garment to easily access your penis. You can get started standing in front of the toilet or on the side or sitting on it, as you prefer.
- You have to correctly clean the end of your penis. Pull your foreskin backwards and clean your glans using compresses. Be careful to keep your glans decalotté and avoid any contact with your skin or your clothes.
- Get out the packaging probe
*Be careful that the probe touches anything before insertion. If it touches an object or your clothes, you must throw the probe and use a new one.
- Ractress your penis by pulling it slightly up towards your belly.
- Lightly compress your glans to open the urethral meatus.
- Relax as much as possible to facilitate the insertion of the probe. Gently inserts the probe into the urethra according to the instructions that were given to you.
- You could feel resistance when the probe reaches the sphincter, you should not force.
- Continues the insertion of the probe until it reaches the bladder and the urine begins to flow. Insert a few centimeters.
- If you fold the probe a little behind the connector before the urine flows, you won't get wet.
- When the urine stops flowing, straightens up to be sure that nothing remains in the bladder.
- Remove the probe slowly.
- If you use a probe with a right end, make it slightly rotate during the withdrawal and stop each time urine flows.
- When you finish, throws the probe and its packaging in the trash.
* Do not throw it to the toilet
- Wash your hands again.
- It's over!
The survey must be carried out only on medical advice and strictly according to the indications of the attending physician or the nurse (era). You must carefully read the product instructions instructions before use.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.