How to use the Speedicath Compact for men's catheter
We present the steps to follow for catheterization with a probe. Our video clearly explains the best way to proceed to empty your bladder securely.
Here is a summary of the different stages
- You should start by washing your hands with water and soap.
- Make sure you have everything you need before you start catheterization.
2- Intimate wipes or neutral and water soap
- Lower your garment and underwear in front of the toilet or on the side of it.
- You must carefully clean your glans by decaliting your penis.
- Open the dream.
- Hold the white connector and take out the probe.
*Make sure the probe touches anything before inserting it into the urethra. If so, please throw it away and use a new one.
- Raise your penis upwards.
- Put a slight pressure to open the urethra.
- Stay relaxed and gently insert the probe into your urethra.
- Insert the probe even in the bladder and the urine will start to flow. Press the probe a few centimeters more.
- When the urine no longer flows, move and straighten to make sure that the bladder is completely empty.
- Slowly remove the probe in order to be sure that there is no urine in the bladder.
- When all the urine has been evacuated, completely remove the probe.
- The probe can be replaced in the tube or thrown directly.
- Close the tube using the plug.
- You can throw the probe and the tube in the trash.
* Do not throw to the toilet
- Wash your hands and you've finished catheterization.
The survey must be carried out only on medical advice and strictly according to the indications of the attending physician or the nurse (era). You must carefully read the product instructions instructions before use.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.